Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tried something new - Good Table Freezer to Plate by General Mills

The other day I was walking through Publix, hunting Pokemon, when I spotted something new.



Good Table Freezer to Plate by General Mills.  There were four choices:  Lemon Garlic Herb Chicken, Southwest Chicken, Chicken Marsala, and Teriyaki Chicken.  I love Marsala, yet have yet to make it from scratch and have it be really good.  My main problem when I make it is trying to remember what kind of Marsala wine to buy.  Now I don't have to.

How easy is this meal?  Let me tell you....EASY!!!  Add water and frozen chicken to what is in the box, cover, bake and YUM!

I was pleasantly surprise by the Sodium content. Both my husband and I enjoyed the meal.  I think we will try some of the others in the near future.

Check them out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment