About Me

My photo

My husband, Mike, and I moved from NJ to Southwest Florida in September 2006. I currently work at the Punta Gorda Library and fill my free time with crafts, reading and my experiments in the kitchen.  Our fur kids, Buddy the dog and Nibbles (aka Brutus) the cat, keep us entertained all day. 

Monday, November 12, 2012

Food blogging isn't as much fun when it becomes a job.

I've kind of gotten out of blogging regularly about my food adventures.  It's not that I'm not having those adventures, it is more that I haven't been enjoying the blogging part.  Besides this blog, I have a page on Examiner.com.  It is more of an informational page and it has a lot of rules, such as...you can't write in first person.  While I have done really well there and have managed to improve my writing, I enjoy writing at Mrs. H and Food Glorious Food a whole lot better.  Between the strict rules at Examiner and the whole blogging thing feeling more like a job, I believe I will be giving up on the Examiner page and just sticking to this one.

With the major "food holidays" coming up, I believe I'd rather concentrate on my fun site and leave the serious writing to the professionals. 

Here's to having fun with food again.

1 comment: