Monday, August 1, 2011

Mike likes steak

When I met my husband, he was a very, VERY picky eater. I am the exact opposite. I am pretty much open to trying any food and/or cooking method.  I thought that I was going to hate cooking for Mike.  Luckily, the opposite is true. I've found a way to get him to eat, not only his favorites, but some things that he thought he'd never eat.  Once, he even ASKED to try sushi!!!!

To make up for some of my more creative meals, every once in a while I like to make him his favorite meal - STEAK.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I made a garlic rubbed t-bone steak (from the WONDERFUL Kallis German Butcher), garlic mashed potatoes, and sauteed green beans. He is now sitting on the couch with a big smile on his face!! Here are some pictures:

The garlic rubbed t-bone

The garlic mashed potatoes

The sauteed green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment