Sunday, April 17, 2016

What could possibly entice me to post after four and a half months of silence?

A FOOD TRUCK!!!

I recently read an article in the Charlotte Sun newspaper about food trucks.  One food truck, in particular, caught my eye. It is called The Ravenous Rhino.

Today we were out and we spotted the food truck in the parking lot at PetSmart in Port Charlotte. My wonderful husband, Mike, pulled over and let me check it out.  As soon as I looked at the menu, I knew what I wanted.  Sanibel Crab Cake Sandwich - Handmade been of blue and snow crab, fried & served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, and Cajun tartar sauce. I took a picture of the deliciousness before I started to eat.



I can't express how delicious this sandwich was.  The spices that were mixed with the sweet crab made for a scrumptious crab cake.  The fresh bun was toasted and delicious.  The tomato, onion, and lettuce were fresh and crispy.  The pickles were dilly.  The Cajun tartar sauce, which is made to order, was heavenly!

Here is a peek at today's menu:



If you are out and about and see the Ravenous Rhino truck, take the time to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment