Friday, September 6, 2013

These Poisoned Apples treats are delicious

Several months ago, I discovered an awesome "auction" website called Tophatter.  It is a fun, interactive website where you bid on items you wish to purchase.  It is actual time auctioning, unlike Ebay where you have to wait to see if you win for several hours to several days.

One day, I was on Tophatter and came across an auction for caramels from Poisoned Apples. I was lucky enough to win the auction for a pound of orange caramels. When they came, very well packaged and looking beautiful, I bit into one and have been a fan ever since.

You do not have to wait for another caramel auction. You can purchase items right from The Poisoned Apples Etsy store.  Go and check them out. You won't be sorry.

I'm currently attending a Tophatter action to try to get some more yummy caramels. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment